Friday 28 October 2016

Silly hat

One of the best things about the onset of Winter is the abundant choice of silly hats we get to dress our babies in. Although there were many to choose from in the shops, I knitted one of my own. This is the first hat I have knitted that actually looked halfway decent (and fit him - he has a huge head!).




I had to go for an over-sized pompom. It's not really a silly hat otherwise, is it? And I used magic, changing colour wool, which I would recommend to any novice knitter. It makes you look a lot cleverer than you actually are. Baby A is not so impressed with his new accessory, but tough luck boy. It's cold outside and you're wearing your silly, hand-knitted hat.

Here are some amazing baby hats from some much better knitters than I you can find on Etsy..

CraftyCornishMaids

BabaMoon
HickoryKnitsAndBits

thelittleclothshop




No comments:

Post a Comment